With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Automizy
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
2. Select Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Automizy’ and click on ‘Add’
3. Then you will need ‘API Key’ and 'List Id’. To get all those, sign in to your Automizy account.
3. In you Automizy account, Go to the ‘Settings’ option, then click on the ‘API Token’ option. There you will find ‘New API Key’ option. Once you click on that you will get the API Key
4. Copy the API Key and then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
5. To get List Id you need to create a list To create a List click on ‘Contacts’ and you will find ‘New List.’option. Then give a name to your new list and click on ‘Ok’.Then you will find ‘List Id’ in the Url.
6. Copy the List Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
7. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’.
8. After approving the requests, go to the new list you have created in your Automizy account. There you will get the information about the members, whose requests you have approved.