With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Drip.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Drip’ and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API Token’, 'Account Id’, and ‘Tag Name’. To get all those, sign in to your Drip account.
4. In your Drip account, Go to the ‘User Settings’ option,. There you will find the 'API Token’ under the ‘User Info’ option. If you want, you can generate a new API token as well.
5. Copy the API Token and then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
6. Now, you need the ‘Account Id’. Go to the ‘Account’ option and you will find the ‘Account Id’ under General info.
7. Copy the ‘Account Id’ and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension.
8. Now create a new tag in your Drip account. Copy the tag and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension. Now click ‘Save’ in the Groupboss chrome extension.
9. Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
10. After approving the requests, go to the new ‘Tag’ you have created in your Drip account. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.