How to Integrate Groupboss with ActiveCampaign
BWith the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with ActiveCampaign.
- Go to groupboss chrome extension, then sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘Configure’ and select the Facebook group. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and add ‘ActiveCampaign’.
- Then you will need, ‘API URL’ and ‘API Key’. To get all those, sign in to your ActiveCampaign account.
- In your ActiveCampaign account, Go to the ‘Settings’ option and you will find the ‘Developer’ option. When you click on the ‘Developer’ option, you will find API URL and API Key.
- Copy the API URL and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and click ‘Save’
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’.
- Go to your ActiveCampaign account again and click on the ‘Contacts’ option, then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.