With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with ConvertKit..
- Go to groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘Configure’ and select Facebook group. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and add ‘ConvertKit’.
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and ‘Form ID’. To get all those, sign in to your ConvertKit account.
- Go to the ‘Account Settings’ of ConvertKit option and you will find API Key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- To find the Form ID click on ‘LANDING PAGES AND FORMS’, then click on your username and you will find the Form ID in the Url.Copy it and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and click ‘Save’
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’.
- Go to your ConvertKit account again and click on ‘SUBSCRIBERS’ option,then select ‘All Subscribers’ to get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.