With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with SendFox
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select a Facebook group from your Group list . Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select SendFox and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and ‘List Id. To get all those, sign in to your SendFox account.
- In your SendFox account, click on the top right corner and go to your personal account’
- Click on ‘Create Token’ and give a name to your token. Then you will get a url, which is your API key like ‘shdoivhsaoirhtpweefn56875@$#&*G^%#’
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- Then you need to create a List Id. Click on ‘ Lists’ and give a name and click on ‘Create List’. Then you will find your List Id in Url. It will be like ‘12345’.
- Copy the List Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss or Approve all by Groupboss’.
- Go to your SendFox account again and click on the list you have created and refresh it then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.