With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Snov.io
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select Snov.io and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API User Id’, ‘API Secret’ and 'List Id’ of your Snov.io account. To get all those, sign in to your Snov.io account.
- In your Snov.io account, Go to the ‘Account’ option, then click on the ‘API’ option. There you will find API User ID and API Secret.
- Copy the API User ID and API Secret. Then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- To get List Id you need to create a list.To create a List click on ‘PROSPECTS’ and you will find ‘Add List.’ Then give a name to your new list and click on ‘Add list’.Then you will find ‘List Id’ in the Url like ‘1234567’.
- Copy the List Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’.
- After approving the requests, go to the new list you have created in your Snov.io account. There you will get the information about the members, whose requests you have approved.