With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Klaviyo.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Klaviyo’ and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need the ‘ Private API Key’ and 'List Id’ of your Klaviyo account. To get all those, sign in to your Klaviyo account.
- Now, click at the top right corner of your Klaviyo account and go to the ‘Settings’ option. Then go to API keys and create a new Private API key. You can use a previously generated Private API Key.
- Copy the Private API Key and paste it into Groupboss chrome extension.
- Then you will need ‘List Id’. Go to ‘Lists and Segments’ option of your Klaviyo account and create a new list. You can use an old list as well. Click on the list and you will find the list Id in the Url like ‘WKF2fE’
- Copy the ‘List Id’ and paste it on the Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’
- After approving the requests, go to the new list you have created in your Klayio account and refresh the page. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.