With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Lemlist.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select a Facebook group from your Ghrouplist. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select Lemlist and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and ‘Campaign Id. To get all those, sign in to your Lemlist account.
- In your Lemlist account, Go to the ‘Settings’ option, then click on the ‘Integration settings’ option and you will find API Key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- Then you need to create a Campaign Id. Click on ‘ Create a new campaign’. Then you will find your campaign Id in Url. It will be like ‘cam_ftfguygjhh6hxyz’.
- Copy the Campaign Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss or Approve all by Groupboss’.
- Go to your Lemlist account again and click on the ‘Buddies-to-Be’ option, then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.