With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Mailerlite
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
2. Select Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Mailerlite’ and click on ‘Next’
3. Then you will need ‘API Key’ and 'Group Id’. To get all those, sign in to your Mailerlite account.
4. In your Mailerlite account, Go to the ‘Subscribers’ option, then click on the ‘Groups’ option. Now you need to create a group clicking on 'Create Group'.You can give a random name to your group and click on 'Create'. You can use an existing group as well.
5. Now click on your account name at the top right corner and go to 'Integrations'. Then click on ‘Developer API’. There you will find API Key and the Group Id.
6. Copy the API Key and Group Id. Then paste those on the Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
7. Now, go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’.
8. After approving the requests, go to the Subscribers or the Group you have created. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.