With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Moosend.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select a Facebook group from your Group list . Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select Moosend and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and ‘Mailing List Id’. To get all those, sign in to your Moosend account.
- In your Moosend account, click on ‘Create new list’ and give a name to the list. Then click on save.
- If you want First name and Last name of the subscribers. Then you have to create 2 manual custom fields for that. Because there is no default field in Moosend for First Name and Last Name. Now click on ‘Custom fields’ and write ‘FNAME’ in the Field Name option for First Name. Then click on the ‘Save custom field. Again click on ‘Add new custom field’ and write ‘LNAME’ for Last Name and click on ‘Save custom field.’
- Now, to get the ‘Mailing list Id’, You will get the ‘Mailing LIST ID’ at the top right corner of the list that you have created.
- Copy the Mailing List Id and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension.
- Then click on Settings at the top right corner. You will find the API key option and click on that, then you will find the API key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it in Groupboss chrome extension and Click on Save.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss or Approve all by Groupboss’.
- Go to your Moosend account again and click on the list you have created and refresh it then you will get the information of the members, whose requests you have approved.
Need a video tutorial ?No worries, we have got that for you. Please click here