With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Sendgrid.
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select the Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select ‘Sendgrid’ and click on ‘Add’
- Then you will need ‘API Key’ and 'List Id’ of your Sendgrid account. To get all those, sign in to your Sendgrid account.
- In your Sendgrid account, Go to the ‘Settings’ option, then click on the ‘API Keys’ option. Then create an API Key.
- Copy the API Key and paste it into Groupboss chrome extension.
- Then you need ‘List Id’. To get that go to the ‘Marketing’ option of your Sengrid account. Then go to contacts and you will find the lists you have created before. If you have not created the list before, you can create a new one. Click on the list and you will find the ‘List Id’ in the URL of your browser.
- Copy the List Id and paste it on the Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or ‘Approve all by Groupboss’
- After approving the requests, go to the new list you have created in your Sendgrid account and refresh the page. There you will get the emails of the members, whose requests you have approved.