With the help of the following steps, you will be able to do the integration of Groupboss with Snov.io
- Go to Groupboss chrome extension and sign in to your account.
- Select Facebook group from your Group list. Then go to ‘Autoresponder’ and select Snov.io and click on ‘Next’
- Then you will need ‘API User Id’, ‘API Secret’ and 'List Id’ of your Snov.io account. To get all those, sign in to your Snov.io account.
- In your Snov.io account, Go to the ‘Account’ option, then click on the ‘API’ option. There you will find API User ID and API Secret.
- Copy the API User ID and API Secret. Then paste it in Groupboss chrome extension.
- To get 'List Id' you need to create a list. To create a List click on ‘PROSPECTS’ and you will find ‘Add List.’ Then give a name to your new list and click on ‘Add list’.Then you will find ‘List Id’ in the Url like ‘1234567’.
- Copy the 'List Id' and paste it on Groupboss chrome extension. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Go to your Facebook group and approve the pending requests by clicking on ‘Approve by Groupboss’ or 'Approve All By Groupboss'.
- After approving the requests, go to the new list you have created in your Snov.io account. There you will get the information about the members, whose requests you have approved.
Need a video tutorial ?No worries, we have got that for you. Please click here